Sutheeta, Ta is very talented and experienced therapist. Her career started as a hair dresser at beauty salon, after working for a while, she was introduced by her friend to take a basic course for basic Traditional Thai Massage. With her enthusiastic and eager for knowledge, she decided to attend for advance 400 hours course and over 10 courses for spa treatment. She has various spa treatment skills and also spa management. 6 years experience in 5 stars Hotel Resorts and spas makes her knows best what suits for premium customers. Ta is very energetic staff, she really love to learn new things, which make her skills up-to-date. Working in an international environment makes her advantage on getting along with people from different cultures and language. And not only work as a massage therapist, she also learn about spa products and skin cares program. Her acknowledgement is the great asset to employers.
She would like to work and live a board to gain more experience and money so that she can take care of her mother. She also like to travel un the beautiful country and meet new people. She believes that working in an unfamiliar country will improve her career and life skills.
- Luxury Resort and spa in Koh Pa Ngan
- Customers are all upper class tourists
- Premium spa treatment and products
- The resort runs by international brand
- Therapist has more than 5 certificates
- 5 stars hotel located in Samui, Thailand
- Customers are upper class tourists
- The spa has treatment rooms, sauna and steaming room
- Located in the heart of Samui.
- Luxury Hotel Spa
- Located in the heart of tourist attraction spot of Samui
- Most customers are hotel guests
- The spa provides exclusive services