CLIENT Co., Ltd. represented, by director, as the client (hereinafter: the “Client”) as entered details into website and SPA COMPANY BANGKOK Co Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand, represented by , director, as the service provider) (hereinafter: the “Service provider”) hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties” or separately the “Party”
Article 1: SUBJECT AND SCOPE OF BUSINESS COOPERATION
- The Parties hereto acknowledge as follows:
a. Client is in business for providing Spa and Massage services to clients and is willing to outsource the hiring, visa and residency process to Service Provider online at www.spa.company.com website. Client will pay for Services of Service provider
b. Service provider is in business to provide Spa personnel and working visa and residency services, and is willing to provide Spa personnel to Client
- In accordance with determinations described in foregoing Article, the Parties hereby regulate their mutual rights and obligations in regard to the providing of following specific services, whereby the Service provider shall:
a. undergo a Selection of future employees of the Client, meaning to seek out and select candidates for this employment, who are to provide authentic, traditional Thai massage for medical and therapeutic purposes as well as for the purposes of relaxation and health improvement;
b. Ina case of Client Purchase (Therapist All-incluysive package) Provider will do all required and necessary administrative documents, formalities and actions for selected employees, especially related to the acquisition of:
– work permits for employees of the client domicile,
– residence permits for employees of the client domicile,
– entry and residence visas for employees of the Client domicile.
- Within the scope of the services as defined in Paragraph 1 of this Article, Service provider shall determine and check the education, skills, health and capability of the future employees of the Client and undertake all other necessary actions in order to determine that they are suitable for the job, that they meet legal requirements and the requirements of the Client and that they are willing to work for the Client. Service provider shall also explain to the potential clients the job, the necessary requirements and all other implications arising from their potential employment by the Client. These information will be clearly visible on the website.
- In order to enable the Client to choose future employees, the Service provider shall deliver to the Client a report on each of the potential employees, together with the relevant documents and of the potential risks involved in any employees ability to work, enter into work contract and any other hazards involved.
- Client shall organise transportation of the future employees of the Client to the Domicile of Client and provide all documents related to visa processing.
- Client can choose the following:
a. which services and when will be requested or ordered from the Service provider,
b. which of the potential employees provided by the Service provider will be accepted or rejected
c. what type of contract will be offered by the Client to the Employee.
Article 2: OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Article 3: OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
Article 4: DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Article 5: GUARANTEE OF REFUND
- The Client can opt out of contract and demand full refund when:
a. there has been “Zero” approval of therapist, in which the Provider will pay full Refund within 15 days
b. there has been some Approval of therapist, but not the full number of filled position, in which case the Client will receive partial unused refund within 15 days
c. the contract has been fulfilled, but the client has to provide reasonable explanation of cancellation and the employee have to confirm the version of the client to avoid bypassing Provider of their service
d. In most honest cases, there will be a full refund, but If there is any attempt of bypassing Provider, this will be deemed as Breach of Contract and no Refund will be provided.
Article 6: ENTRY INTO FORCE