5* Hotel in Saudi Arabia – Al Khobar – 38000THB + commission 2-7%
Beautiful, well known and global chain of the hotels is looking for 2 female spa therapists for their hotel in Al Khobar – Saudi Arabia.
Great deal from 5* hotel with high salary, commission, accomodation, food and transportation includeed.
Looking for representative and experienced therapists
- Salary of 1,066.66 USD as a monthly basic salary
- Accommodation will be provided by the hotel as one shared room – 2 female therapist together. Shared room same nationality, same gender
- Transportation will be provided from the hotel to accommodation and from accommodation to the hotel.
- Medical insurance will be provided to the employee.
- Contract length: 2 years work contract “Single contract”
- Working week: 6days 1day off
- Working hours: as per hotel’s policy governed by Saudi Labour Law.
- Annual vacation will be 21 paid days per year.
- Public Holidays will be 10 paid Public holidays days per year
- Food: 3 daily meals provided at the staff canteen
- F&B Entitlement : 50 percent discount on non-franchised hotel’s restaurants.
- Staff rate
- Laundry : uniform only.
- Flight ticket: every two years round trip economy class airline ticket from Dammam to Thailand
- Commission:All treatments, Spa services and retails are subject to Incentives:from SAR 0 to SAR 16000 revenue generated, the commission is 2% in this bracketfrom SAR 16001 to SAR 30000 revenue generated, the commission is 4% in this bracket
from SAR 30001 and above revenue generated, the commission is 7% in this bracket
Scope and General Purpose of Position:
- Perform professional massage therapy, facial therapy, body treatments, body Hamamm and remain current with the industry.
- Provide uncompromised attention to guest/member service.
- To massage clients maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
- Perform all 25, 50 and 80 minute body treatments, as certified/trained to do so.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, alcohol, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area. Preparation of kits as required/needed.
- The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
- Perform Spa treatments as required.
- Assist in the coordination of services with other spa programmes.
- Insure current trends in body treatment industry.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Head Therapist/ Spa Supervisor.
- Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the Spa’s operations i.e. Business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.), Retail sales…
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required:
- Facility Operations
Why to visi Al Khobar: 5 Reasons Everyone Should Visit Khobar (lovin.co)