Patchareeyaporn, Aom, is very energetic and friendly. She comes from Chaing Rai, the north part of Thailand. When she was young she had to help her family in the rice field, being a farmer’s is quite hard for a small girl and she always dream about better life.
After finished her high school, she moved down to Bangkok, working as a waitress and everything that she could to support herself and family. She had been told from her friends that being a Thai massage therapist can earn more money and maybe got opportunity to work aboard, with that telling, she decided to take a 150 – hour course for Traditional Thai Massage and become a therapist. She started working as a freelance therapist for a year and had a chance to work in China and Hong Kong. Aom likes to work aboard because she likes to travel and learn more skills in different environment and cultures.
Her dream is to work in Europe to earn more money and traveling. Her wish is woking and saving more money so that her parents and siblings could get better life.
- Local Spa located in the business and tourist attraction area in Anhui, city.
- 10 beds Traditional Thai Massage.
- The shop concentrate on Traditional Thai Massage and Foot reflexology
- Customers are local and tourists
- The boutique spa located at Causeway bay, the beautiful area of Hong Kong bay.
- The spa is very famous for foot reflexology and Traditional Thai Massage.
- BBC, descried Halite as one of the safe choices for foot massage.
- Most guests are tourist and local people.
Chang Thai Massage is a day spa in Korea. The spa provided Traditional Thai Massage and reflexology. The customers are really busy because the spa opens 24 hr. Most of the customers are locals who live around the area.
Spakarn is a day spa located in Bangkok. The spa is really big and provides all kind of massages. The customers are tourists and locals who live around the area. Approximately around 100/150 customres per day.