Anutida (Nam) is a young therapist. She graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Public Health from Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand. She is a specialist in Thai traditional massage therapy. She has experience as a specialist massage therapist in a health center. She is full of intention to go to work and experience new things and skills.
Anutida (Nam) is interesting to go work abroad to gain more experience and skills to improve her massage skills to help her clients feel less tired and more relaxed. Also, she would like to travel to a new country and earn money to be able to take care of herself and her family.
Health Land Spa & Massage, the land of health and wellness,
where the art and science of traditional Thai wellness harmoniously combine.
Established as an institute to inherit and promote local wisdom
of traditional Thai massage to become widely recognized and
well-accepted through our professional and pleasurable services.
A place where Oriental aesthetics and unsurpassed quality meet a variety of stories integrating ancient Thai science. We merge Eastern wisdom with the value of natural science to create aromatherapy with a massage sequence that aims for a balanced and sustainable lifestyle, like beautiful silk threads that affix to the name of Divana, which was derived from the Goddess of Love, to give the best for every customer who visits.
- Provide massage treatments to clients to help them relax and improve their overall wellbeing
- Advise clients on the use of massage oils and other aids
- Listen to clients’ complaints and concerns and discuss with them the type of treatment that would best suit their needs
- Carry out massage therapy treatments such as Swedish massage, deep-tissue massage and Thai massage
- Keep accurate records of treatments given