Slovakia: Great resort in the north with generous package
The great massage shop in the small city near the mountains in the north of Slovakia. The shop is known for high quality and standard for families, congress and private travel. Shop praises high cultuyre, excellent massage and service
- Salary 650€ minimum (if no customers, lockdowns there is 650€ minimum)
- Commission 8,00€ per 1-hour massage – If the therapist makes 100 hours a month the salary is 800€, 120 hours = 960€ etc,
- Unlimted Rice as per government regulations for food programme
- Travel to work, WiFi, Kitchen
- Accommodation in a single room (not shared room) in a house not flat
- Medical, Social
- 5days in week working, ability to work 6th day to earn extra clients.
- Strictly no happy ending or other services with a penalty of terminating contract immediately
- usually, 150€ and more on tips, depending on the performance (tips are not part of the package and are totally discretionary)
- No overtime payment (overtime does not apply)
WORKING TIME (typical week): 5days a week in various shifts depending on the client. Weekends are typically busier. Winter season is typically busier.
- Flight to Bangkok every 2 years
- Accommodation in the village around 10kms with WiFi and kitchen (transport to work is paid)
- Hotel Food Programme
- Medical and social insurance paid
- therapists can be assigned to work in any shop/place according to demand
- therapists are asked to travel approx 10 times a month 20-minutes by bus or train to another location (they get a bonus and transport is paid)
- therapists have to pay relocation agreement and contract penalty to ensure they stay for 2 years
Need to be slim or slimmer (not chubby or fat)
Need to know most major massage types
Presentable and speaking decent English
Lively and vibrant
We currently have 2 therapists
Customers are families: children, seniors, ladies, gentleman, recreational types
Great shop in the shopping centre in a major provincial city
Accommodation in the house (not flat) around 10-15kms from the city. Therapists have to travel to work (paid0.
Therapists will stay alone in the room (not shared room). It does have a kitchen, wifi, bathtub, etc.
Standard set of documents for Slovakia provided by Spa Company Bangkok.