Kuwait: high end MALE only therapist (Indonesian & Thai)
Great company in Kuwait – in one of the most expensive malls in the whole world
- Age Limit: maximum 40 years old
- Male ONLY
- Must know how to speak decent english
- Polite, friendly personality and has funky style offering great service to clients
- Working Hours: 8 hours including + 1-hour break
- Working Days: 6 Days a week, 1 Day off
- Accommodation & Transportation: Will be provided in a place nearby, shared with other therapists
Salary & Benefits
- 200 KWD (Kuwaiti Dinars)
- increasing commission from 5% upon hitting certain targets.
- Overtime of 2KWD / hour
- therapist already in Kuwait or in Thailand or in Indonesia not older than 40years
- experience of 3+ years minimum
- English at a conversational level
- knowledge of Spa and DaySpa procedures
- Beauty and Facials are advantages
- Manicure, Pedicure is a plus or willingness to learn
- Great personality
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
Ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
Maintaining records and filing documentation.
Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
Our costumers are male only and VIP clients
Very luxurious spa in a high end downtown mall
For the early termination of the contract by the employee on a limited warranty under the Kuwait law, if the employee wishes to terminate the limited-term agreement before the expiry of the term, he will be liable under the Kuwait Labour Law to pay the employer “early termination compensation” of half of three months’ remuneration, including salary and allowances, or half of the payment for the residual period if the contract has fewer than three months to run.
Will be bear the towet and walking distance from work