Deep tissue and professional thai massage for high end regular clients in high reputable spa in Sofia, Bulgariara wanted
A skilled female certified Thai therapist is wanted for our spa centres in Sofia, Bulgaria. We currently have 9 therapists and are a team of 26 people. The company s 13 years old. There is new management and ownership for 6 years already. Our brand is well-known and recognized in the capital.
- Working time is 6 to 7 massage hours spread over 8-hour shifts
- 6 working days a week with one day off.
- The work Contract is 2 years with a 6-month probationary period. After 3 years there is also a flight ticket back.
- Working time starts at 11:00 and finishes at 20:00
- Salary: 1660 Bulgarian Leva (HOW MUCH IS IT?)
- Commission: No
- Flight ticket to Bulgaria and after completion of 3 years.
- Uniform, Accommodation, and Transport provided
- Electricity is shared between applicants
Services Required –Our regular high-end clients are expecting experienced professional
- Thai massage,
- oil Thai massage,
- and healing body massage.
Any sexual services are strictly forbidden! Will result in job loss, penalties and repatriation
- The therapist should be able to do deep-tissue Thai massage. Strong massage. Thai traditional massage, oil massage, relaxing massage, pregnancy massage, and foot massage. Anticellulite is a plus, but not obligatory needed.
A smiling and hard working lady that can easily fit into a team work. One who can practice therapy massage, strong massage and is committed to the clients’ best well being.
When the candidate arrives, she has 1 day to adapt and sleep and starts a 3 days of education before starting to work, unless she feels ready to start before the end of the three days.
Employees should greet the client take them to the room, prepare the room before the client's arrival, do a massage or ritual, and clean the room after the massage and at the end of the day. Help other staff when there is less work with tidying and cleaning the facilities. Cleaning after themselves when eating.
The employee should come to work at least 15 min before the start and leave when the room is cleaned fixed and ready for the next day.
Our customers are regular, very respectful high end customers who require attentions to the problems of their body's and fixing it. We have 50% male and 50% female clients, most of them like strong massage.
Thai spa is a 13 year old company with established high valued standarts. Our mission is to provide people with health for their bodies and mind throughout the ancient techniques of thai massage and thai therapies
We accommodate our therapist in apartment(s) sleeping 2 or three together in one room. The appartments have 2 bathrooms and one kitchen. The therapist can also shower in the shops.
Rent expenses are covered by the company.
Electricity is a shared expense between therapists
Travel to and from the job with public transport is covered by the company.
- a Thai massage diploma 150 hours
- passport picture
- passport expiring minimum 4 years after beginning of employment
- diploma for school /any school/
- police certificate in English, stamped by the MFA
- picture of the candidate in passport size
ALL documents must be original, translated in English with a stamp from the MFA
After the candidate passes an interview, and is chosen, she has to send a picture of all documents, the documents are taken by a courier and send to the employer. Then a period of 2 months is passing while the permit is issued. When the permit is ready, the applicant must fly with airplane, all cost covered, to Hanoi, Vietnam to apply for visa. She stays there 2 days, and flies back to Thailand. After 1 more month the visa is issued and the candidate must be ready to travel by plane, all cost covered, to Bulgaria.