ร้านนวดเปิดใหม่ในเมืองแห่งธรรมชาติที่ชื่อ Orava ของประเทศสโลวาเกีย มีเงินเดือนโดยรวมที่ 31,000 บาท
- Salary: First Official 12 months = 16.500 CZK (from ID card issuance)
- Salary Year 2 = 17.500 CZK netto
- Salary Year 3 = 18.500 CZK netto
- Salary Year 4 – 20.000 CZK netto
- Salary Year 5 – 22.000 EURO netto
- Commission: 25 CZK/ per massage hour or increment
- Correct Contract Completion (after 18 months) – 5000 CZK one-time payment in form of a bonus
- 55 standby hours per week – The hotel will do a weekly or monthly roster
- Overtime: – OT paid (125 CZK/ hour) if the therapist wants to work extra outside 55-hour standby hours.
- Holiday: – 4 weeks of paid holiday every year according to the Labour Code / Half of the annual leave can be decided by the client or employer, and all holidays must be approved beforehand. The holiday is earned (after working a specific time)
- Tips: – tips are discretionary depending on the clients
- Flight to Bangkok after 2,5 years paid by the company
- Accommodation is covered (included) on site / Accommodation varies per hotel / Usually in a hotel or nearby / will be specified per job. No more than 2 people per room / flat.
- Meal program as per Government Rules (usually either free or heavily discounted food) provided
- Utilities (water, electricity, internet) are “usually” covered by the hotel – depending on job
- Full medical and social insurance paid
- Free entry into a wellness centre, fitness, hotel facilities & other benefits per hotel
- Free application help for 5-year permanent residency (company will help / document cost handled by the employee)
PLACE OF WORK: Spa Company will assign you to one of the hotel chains for an 18-month contract. You could be placed within that timeframe into a different hotel under the management of Spa Company Bangkok
Perfect placement for a therapist who wants to see Europe, experience the local tastes and earn a bit of money.
- Professional Massage Therapists to join the current team (Indonesian or Thai)
- Therapists must have experience in massage minimum 2 years, ideally in a hotel
- Speak good English
- Age not over 45 years old.
- Customers are businessmen, tourists, upper class, rich and wealthy people
- About the shop
- The company has 20 Thai therapists in Various hotels across the country
- Accommodation for therapists
- Provided on site in good flats (condominium)
Perfect placement for a therapist who want to see Europe, experience the local tastes and earn a bit of money.
Provided on-site in good flats (condominiums) or within the hotel
The standard for the country Czechia provided by Spa Company Bangkok or Spa Company Jakarta