Croatia: Thai therapists for leading hotel chain
We are seeking talented, responsible and traditional Thai massage therapist M/F to join our team.
In this role as an Thai therapist you will be responsible for performing traditional Thai massage, face and body treatments for guests in the wellness centers in luxury hotel`s like Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, Valamar or TUI BLUE group in Croatia, Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent traditional Thai massage, sport massage, relax massage, hot stone and face massage to hotel guests according with work standards and procedures
- Respond to guest inquiries, spa treatment bookings and perform general Spa duties according to the order of the superiors (sorting laundry, preparing the massage room etc.)
- Introduce our service offer to the guests and determine which massage would benefit the most
- Take a detailed guest history and note any health conditions
- Suggest future spa treatments and offer our products
- Listen to guest during treatment and adjust treatment as they desire
- Take care of hygiene and purity according to the highest quality standards
- Work according to the legal and internal regulations, standard objectives and procedures
Benefits for you:
- Fixed-term contract with possibility of permanent employment
- Possibility of seasonal work in several countries (winter / summer season)
- Work in professional and ambitious team
- Above average income + incentive income
- Document preparation and travel expenses
- Secured accommodation in rooms with Wi-Fi
- Provided one or two hot meals in the hotel canteens per day depending on the hotel’s policy. Possibility of vegan and vegetarian food.
- Transportation is provided from the accommodation to the spa center, according to schedule, working shifts in the spa center and agreement with other colleagues.
- Free use of hotel fitness and sauna
- Free treatments in our spa beyond working hours
- The company implemented an HR mobile application for all employees. This application provides access to documents, regulations, treatment protocols, working time, approval of day off and all other necessary information for quality work to every employee.
- Significant discounts on products from our range (Omorovicza, Natura Bissé, St. Barth, Voya, Diego Dalla Palma, Malu Wilz, Astonishing, Orgaid, Nougatine Paris, BCL Spa)
- Work with clients from America, Norway, England, Germany…
- Individual development plans and internal education
- E-learning platform with a large selection of educational material
- Possibility of progress in career
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of three (3) years in a spa, in a hotel with 4 or 5 stars
- Thai massage certificat – minimal 300 practical hours
- Completed additional educational programs or courses are prefered
- Advanced English or German speaker
- Communication and sales skills
- Responsible, flexible and team worker
- A kind person who knows how to work with domestic and foreign guests
- Computer skills
- Communication and sales skills
- Highly motivated person
If you like this job opportunity please send:
- Certificate of completed education
- Thai Certificate and other certificate for relevant for the spa
- Certificate from the criminal records (not older than 6 months)
- A letter recommendation from a previous job with e-mail address
- Application date: to 31.1.2023.
- Email: email@example.com
MON-SUN with one day off