งานเชฟ ร้านอาหารไทย ประเทศสโลวาเกีย เงินเดือนอยู่ที่ 37,000- บาท
Salary Netto: between 1000Euro to 1300Euro
In the Country of Slovakia and the beautiful city in the Eastern region bordering Hungary, Poland and Ukraine is a
vibrant cultural city with a nice city Centre and rich history. It has been cultural capital before. The city has about 300K people, 2 hours to Budapest and 5 hours to Bratislava (capital) .
The company is a large investment company that is opening Vietnamese Bistros, Vietnamese Nail Salons and Thai Massage Centres. They employ around 300 people
- Work in the city Košice or Poprad or Prešov – will be a Thai / Asian-styled fast food place for travellers going in and out of the Station in the food hall ( kind of like typical Thai Foodcourt) but more upscale.
- Have to be proficient in traditional Thai dishes (pad thai, pad see eew, tom yam etc) have to be able to do noodle dishes (noodles in the box), soups and make sauces from scratch that will be adjusted for local tastes
- Commis Chef has to be able to execute the commands of the Head Chef and speak basic English (ingredients).
- There will be rotating shifts and longer hours (until trains are operating). They will monitor the demand and maybe hire a local Slovak Junior Chef to handle it.
- 1000 EURO net for the commis chef
- Accommodation provided.
- Very little to no overtime.
- Contract minimum of 2 years. Extendable
- The company provides annual leave, social insurance, medical insurance, local travel expenses
- Salary review after 6 months and monitoring performance of the company after COVID
- Most Chefs will save most of their salary as most expenses (food, accommodation, travel) are covered
- Applicants have to access Police Certificate, Chef Certificate and a few other documents
- As the process of getting a work permit is lengthy and expensive for the client, the candidate needs to have a “skin in the game”
The applicant Chef should speak basic conversational English. The applicant will be ordering Food, preparing Daily dishes.
Dishes like: Tom Yam Naam Khon, Pad Thai Noodles, Pad See Ew, Papaya salad, Larb Moo etc and operate in European conditions where some ingredients may not be available.
Need some sort of cooking or chef certificate for Labour Office
Thai Fast Food restaurant with 70 people to seat
Accommodation nearby the city centre included in the package
•Education Certificate (High School etc)
•Police Certificate with MFA stamp
•Chef Certificate with MFA stamp
•Health Certificate free of Disease (no need stamp)