Poland: Spa Therapists for beautiful wellness hotel, good salary package
Work inside a hotel that is very close to the Tatry Mountains and about 50kms from Krakow in a smaller city.
- Deliver a variety of spa services such as Thai massage, aromatherapeutic massage, body treatments, facial massage, reflexology foot massage, hot stone or herbal stamp massage
- Maintain basic equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report to administration on any arising issues
- Salary: First Official 12 months = 3300 PLN ( approx 750 EURO (from ID card issuance))
- Salary Year 2 = 3500 PLN (around 800 EURO netto)
- Salary Year 3 = 3700 PLN (approx 850 EURO netto)
- Commission: 5 PLN (5 zlotych) approx 1 EURO/ per massage hour or increment
- 60 standby hours per week – Weekly or monthly roster will be done by the hotel – (6 days x 9 hours standby)
- Overtime: – OT paid (25 PLN/ hour) if the therapist wants to work extra outside 60-hour standby hours.
- Holiday: – 4 weeks of paid holiday every year according to the Labour Code / Half of the annual leave can be decided by the client or employer and all holidays have to be approved beforehand. The holiday is earned (after working a specific time)
- Tips: – tips are discretionary depending on the clients
- Accommodation is covered (included) on site / Accommodation varies per hotel / Usually in a hotel or nearby / will be specified per job. No more than 2 people per room / flat.
- Meal program as per Government Rules (usually either free or heavily discounted food) provided
- Utilities (water, electricity, internet) are covered by the hotel – depending per job
- Full medical and social insurance paid
We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives.
Hotel Guests and Local residents
Decent sized 4* hotel with renovated rooms, with Spa (wellness, swimming pool, sauna, massages)
It will provide FOC for therapists with internet, water and electricity
Standard per Spa Company Bangkok and Spa Fundacija